Thanks for your interest in being a part of the Last Chance Holiday Market & Celebration! It's going to be a fun day of Art, Activities, Make n' Takes, we'll even have the annual Philly Loves James Brown party happening, too! We're looking for Artists, Crafters, Makers, Designers and anyone that wants to set up to offer their items/work to patrons for a last chance shopping opportunity before Christmas in a fun environment! It's free and all ages, too.
Spaces are $60. Below are a few particulars so you know whether you can commit to the opportunity.
- Payment is due with 48 hours of link being sent.
- You'll be promoted through Flygirrl + Cherry Street Pier though the promotional period.
- Spaces are available on a first come first serve basis, but we have plenty of room!
- You must provide your own table and chairs. There are only a few on the pier and they are available on a first come first serve basis.
- You must be set up and ready by 11:45am.
- You cannot break down until 5pm.
- The pier is open air. It's partially enclosed but you should dress as if you're outdoors. (My studio is heated, you can go in there when needed)
- There is an ATM but it's always helpful to have cash.
- You cannot share tables, one artist/brand/org per table.
- The size of your space is flexible.
- Some electric outlets are available, please specify that in your info below.