Learn How To Use and Maximize Canva Workshop
Join Flygirrl every first Saturday for a 2 hour lesson on how to use and maximize the graphic design resources in the platform Canva from 1pm-3pm. No design or platform experience needed. You must be have basic knowledge of your computer for the class.
You will be learning:
- How to navigate through the platform.
- How to use and maximize the tools on the platform
- How to create graphic designs using Canva templates and also from scratch.
- Learn how to create various types of content and media through Canva's tools.
- Gain the skills to use yourself or as a service based business for another stream of income.
You will need:
- A desktop or laptop computer
- A good wi-fi connection
- Account set up for the platform (will get link upon registering)
- February 6
- March 6
- April 3
- May 1
- June 5
- July 3
- August 7
- September 11** (second week due to holiday on the first week)
- October 2
- November 6
- December 4
Flygirrl is a 25 year professional Designer, Artist, Event Producer and educator. She mostly uses Adobe programs such as Photoshop and Illustrator, however, Canva is a powerful platform that has come in handy when creating on the go and for no or little money. It's a fantastic resource for those who may not be able to tackle, or afford, Photoshop but are looking to create graphics for themselves or offer it as a service to others.